Panel Discussion with Facilitated Q&A
Intended for research faculty, research business administrators, and research administrators within IU to provide the opportunity to identify, share and discuss best practices for IUSM industry relations and IU Conflict of Interest and Commitment policies. This session will also serve as platform to provide research guidance and share resources on the following topics:
· Research Conflict of Interest: What should you disclose and how does this impact my research?
· Financial Conflicts and Conflict of Commitment: What should be disclosed and what is the review process? What is allowed for outside activities?
· Industry: What are you allowed and not allowed with Industry?
Welcome Address: Tatiana Foroud, Executive Associate Dean for Research Affairs at Indiana University School of Medicine
· Mike Jenson, Chief Compliance Officer, University Compliance within General Counsel’s Office
· Stephanie Jones, Associate Director, Office of Research Compliance, Indiana University
· Claire McRoberts, School of Medicine Faculty Affairs Counsel, General Counsel’s Office